A VEGAN BRUNCH SANDWICH TO BEAT ALL BRUNCH SANWICHES!
If there was an imaginary medal for “best sharing brunch sandwich while watching the rugby World Cup” this would take gold. I was giggling with excitement constructing this.
Grab a large loaf of arbutus bread and get layering:
Bottom to top-
- Mashed butter beans with basil pesto (always make my own but I nearly fell into the fridge at the shop when I spotted vegan pesto so couldn’t resist)
- Kale and onions sautéed in garlic and a squeeze of lemon
- Tofu scramble: tofu fried off in butter with a shake of nutritional yeast, grated cheese, garlic powder, turmeric, sweet chilli, thyme, salt/pep
- Dees sausages, mushrooms (sprinkled with porcini dust) and tomatoes all baked in the oven at 180 for about 20 min
- Avocado slices
- Art of zen foods violife slices
- And finished off with ooooodles of rebel chilli relish.
Enough for 4 hungry mouths!