THE KING OF ALL PASTA SAUCES
Quick and delicious pasta dish! My homemade ravioli plan went out the window when I spotted some leftover blackberry and beetroot tagliatelle in the press!
- For the yummy sauce: (my favourite and so easy)
- Into a blender pop:
- A carton of soy cream
- A handful of artichoke and sun dried tomatoes
- (Set two or three of each aside to have whole in the dish)
- A generous splash of wine which of course is optional but mmm mmm mmm….
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A bunch of scallions
- Season to you liking with salt/ pep and a little lemon juice.
For the pasta:
- Boil a pot of water, add pasta pinch of salt and splash of oil and leave for 5-8 min.
- Drain and add pasta to your yummy sauce along with half a block of grated violife mozzarella cheese.
- Pop back on a medium heat until the cheese melts and the sauce is to your liking.
- I topped it with some leaves, parsley and milled spicy pumpkin seeds (the seeds from the other night ground down, great for sprinkles)
Veg on the side:
I steamed some of the delicious sprouting broccoli I picked up yesterday in kinsale and then topped it off with chilli flakes, salt, lemon juice and grated rind.
Yay for quick and easy dishes!