Slurpy noodle bowl in less than 10 min, foolproof and delicious!
Noodle heaven in less than 10 min. I love a lazy soupy noodle dish after a long day, and this one is foolproof and simple.
In a heated wok with oil pop the following:
- Knuckle of grated ginger
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Bok choi leaves
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 3 scallions
- 1/2 a courgette thinly sliced
- (Or any veg you have really)
- Stir fry for 5 min and then add:
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- Generous glug of sweet chilli
- Combine and then dunk the cooked noodles in.
- Bring back to the boil, reduce and voila.
- Maybe a little pinch of salt too!
(For the noodles I bought the Obento udon noodles (dunnes/tesco). All you need to do is pop them in boiling water for 3 min. Rice and soba noodles are great here too)
Serve up in bowls and top with coriander.