Raw rainbow rice rolls with a mirin and soy dipping
Keeping it colourful and raw tonight. Lots of heavier dishes over the week so was craving a rainbow.
Rice rolls filled with:
- Dressed with sesame seeds, chilli flakes, squeeze of lime and rice mirin and soy for dipping. Sweet chilli is great here too.
- Grate filling of choice and set aside.
- Pour a little warm water into a deep plate or wide bowl and submerge rice sheet for 20 seconds or so until soft and pliable
- Remove from water and lay out flat on work surface
- Layer fillings of choice on top of each other in the middle
- Fold in from both sides then wrap and roll from front, tuck in and secure
- Slice down the middle or consume whole
- I sprinkled the filling with lime juice before rolling and sprinkled a chilli sesame seed mix on top
- Rice mirin and soy are my favourites for dipping