RAINBOW BRUNCH BURRITO
Epic open burrito station for brunch today.
No recipe really just oodles of rainbow veg hanging out together.
- Tortillas topped with spicy broccoli rice, aduki beans heated through with a little drizzle of lemon and minced garlic.
- Mushrooms, cherry toms, and red onion that were sautéed in a pan.
- Sliced avocado, Art of Zen Foods Violife cheese grated on top and of course oodles or sriracha woo hoo. So damn tasty.
For the broccoli rice:
- Simply chop off all the little florets pop them into a food processor and blitz to a crumb.
- Sautee in a pan with olive oil and some melted dairy free butter and add desired seasonings.
- I just added chilli flakes, garlic, salt and pep. Delicious and great to eat hot or cold.
Have a wonderful day