ONE PAN THREE CHEESE WONDER
It just had to be a one pan three cheese wonder. Simple, scrumptious sharing dish.
Into a heated and oiled pan I popped:
- Chopped veggie sausages and seitan
- Crumbled tofu
- Canellini beans
- Cooked baby potatoes
- Sundried tomatoes
- Half a sliced onion
- Oodles of Rebel Chilli yummy chilli sauce
- Shake of cumin and coriander powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Sautée in the pan until cooked through and voila!
- I topped the pan with Art of Zen Foods Mozzarella, parmesan and creamy and placed under the grill to melt into gooey deliciousness.
- Serve up as is and get scooping.
I had mine with lots of toast and a big pot of tea. Oh the joy!