Frittatalicious, vegan style!
Who doesn’t love a little fritatta?! Even saying friiiitaaattta sounds wonderful. Here is my quick and super simple vegan equivalent.
Veg for the frittata:
- I boiled the potatoes and asparagus then added the spinach at the end.
- Drain and mix with cheesy sauce
For the cheesy sauce blend the following:
- Half a block of Art of Zens Violife pizza cheese
- Half a block of tofu
- A small carton of soy cream
- Salt/pep. Flavour to you liking
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A handful of mint
- A cup of peas
Bake in the oven at 200 for 30 to 40 min.
I served it with a quick chop Asian slaw:
- Red cabbage
- White cabbage
- And a squeeze of mango chutney.