HELLO POLENTA MY OL’ FRIEND …. QUICK AND EASY AND OH SO PRETTY….
Hello polenta ol’ friend how you make me smile… As always a quick and easy dish!
- A salad of rocket
- sundried tomatoes
- creamy garlic, mint and pea dressing
- sweet chilli polenta burger
- pickled beetroot
- raw sugar snap peas
- a baked portobello mushroom smothered in yummy melted violife cheese
- pepper relish.
- Polenta: Boil water Add a veg stock cube and a splash of sweet chilli,Add polenta Ratio 3:1 water to polenta.
- Bring back to boil.
- Reduce and stir until it forms a nice thick paste.
- Season to your liking I half filled two metal rings until they set to form my burger bun and hey presto…
Time to eat