BANK HOLIDAY BRUNCH BURRITO BOWLS!
Bank holiday brunch burrito bowls! I could have eaten 5 of these they are so good.
For the bowl:
- Heat a tortilla in a pan
- Remove and drizzle with olive oil,
- Garlic and chilli powder.
- Place an oven proof bowl upside down and press the tortilla over it using it like a mould
- Into the oven for 10 min or so at 220c until crispy and solid
For the filling:
- I fried off leftover tomato and potato curry from sat night. Recipe still to come for those. Fried potatoes and salsa will be perfect here.
- Topped with mushrooms in tarragon, garlic and chilli
- Aduki beans
- Tempeh cubed, marinated in soy sauce and agave and fried.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Anything goes here really!
- Rice is always a great addition but I was feeling lazy so just opted out.