Blueberry Oaty Pancakes
I decided to make pancakes this morning since my toddler was watching Peppa Pig and Mommy Pig was making pancakes! I made one of my favourite recipes, blueberry oaty pancakes served with coconut yoghurt. They’re delicious but wholesome, fruity and made with no refined sugars. The oats make them a bit more filling and nutritious than normal pancakes too. This recipe can easily be made gluten free as well, as can all my recipes. It’s a really easy recipe and I hope you enjoy it.
- 2 cups of self-raising flour (I use Dove’s Farm gluten free flour, but you can use any kind you want)
- 1 cup of oats (I use gluten free)
- 2.5 cups unsweetened soy milk or other plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful or two of blueberries
- Coconut oil for frying
- Whisk together all the ingredients and stir in the blueberries.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Drop 1/4 cup size dollops of the batter into the pan to make American style size pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Serve topped with coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and fresh blueberries.