Wild Garlic Hummus
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: n/a
Makes: 2 small bowls
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cans of chickpeas (I used a full 400g can plus a 225g can which is basically half a normal can)
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp Alpro plain soya yoghurt
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 big handful of wild garlic (look at the photo inclulded of me holding a bunch of it)
- pinch of salt
- Wash your garlic thoroughly.
- Chop it very finely
- Put the contents of your cancs of chickpeas into a colinder or seive and rinse until the water stops running bubbly.
- Squeeze 1 1/2 lemons into a container and remove the pips.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.