WILD GARLIC AND BEET PIZZA WITH A BROAD BEAN AND PEA PATE. THIS ONE MAKES ME SMILE!
Stuffed crust using Dee’s spicy bean burgers with wild garlic pesto, broad bean and pea pate, beets, Violife Creamy and a milled dillisk. Yes! yes! yes!
- 190g self raising flour
- 3.5g dried yeast
- 110ml water
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of olive oil
- Mix dry then add wet ingredients.
- Kneed, roll and fill.
- I blitzed up some wild garlic, oil salt and pep as the base sauce
- I topped it with cooked beetroot slices and broad bean/pea pate (leftover from the other days salad lunch) and into the oven at 180c for 20 min.
- Remove and top each section with a scoop of Violife Creamy and a sprinkle of milled dillisk, thyme, salt and pep.
- A few wild garlic flowers for added prettiness and a few Art of Zen Foods Violife Mozzerella shavings to finish off.