Pomegranate, fig and vegan parmesan pizza with the best mint hummus!
The figs are delighted that they opted for pizza over a healthy breakfast and so am I. That said this pizza could almost fall into the “good for you” pizza category. Sort of…
Same cheats dough as every week:
- 190g self raising flour
- 3.5g dried yeast
- 110ml water
- Generous splash of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and coconut sugar.
- Mix yeast into water and leave to sit for 5 min
- Following this combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Kneed and roll out and pop into the oven at 180c for 20 min.
- I added a stuffed pizza crust filled with grated Violife Mozzarella dairy free cheese by simply placing cheese around the circumference of the roll and pizza and rollling and tucking inwards. Vegan sausages are fab added to this crust also. Yum. Remove from the oven and add toppings.
- Mint hummus (blitz: mint leaves, tin of chickpeas, olive oil, nutritional yeast flakes (optional), salt, garlic clove crushed, tahini paste, squeeze of lime)
- Sliced fresh figs
- A handful of Violife dairy free Prosociano cheese shavings
- Pickled red onion
- Mixed sprouts
- Pomegranate seeds
Messy pics but oh my word this pizza has rightfully landed itself a top 5 pizza position. Delicious and oh so simple.