CHEEKY CHOCCY CHIP DOUGH BALLS WITH A HEALTHY TWIST
What if I said I have a recipe that takes 5 min, requires no cooking, no equipment and is healthy but tastes oh so naughty! The lovely Iswari sent me a box of their delicious range aggeeeees ago, and I kept on waiting for that perfect recipe to use their products in, and then in the waiting I forgot all about them (sorry iswari) so get ready for lots of inspired nom noms over the next while.
Healthy choccy chip mixed seed dough balls
- 100g of stone ground oats. I use macrooms finest
- 50g of mixed seeds of choice. I had hemp, chia and flax earlier in my salad so decided upon the same
- 1 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbls of nut butter
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Generous squeeze of rice syrup (agave, date and maple all work great here too)
- And the piece de resistance …Iswari Ireland/UKKK exotica! If you haven’t tried these than you have been missing out. Toasted cacao nibs with coconut sugar oh my goodness. Generously shake them into the mix
- Combine all ingredients!
- I find a little splash of water or almond milk helps to bind everything into a nice dough
- Roll into individual balls and into the fridge to set or just eat as is.
- I make these quite a bit but have always used choc chips. The exotica makes a yummy healthier alternative.
Sweet, simple and surprisingly filling
Now time to pop on the kettle and get sampling