Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
BURGER LOVE! SCRUMPTIOUS CAULIFLOWER CHEESE
Looking for a quick and easy vegan burger? Call on your friend cauliflower.
For the burger:
- I boiled the cauliflower, drained it and mashed it up with half a banana! It acts as a binder and also gives a subtle and delicious taste.
- Trust me!
- A splash of sweet chilli sauce, salt and pepper and into a metal ring.
- The most important and yummiest part is layering it into the ring!
- I layered Violife red pepper cheese slices upon each scoop of cauliflower. Sheer indulgence.
- Fry it off until golden brown and firm.
- I sandwiched it between two slices of the toasted white bread and topped with the following
- Tomato sauce (tomatoes, garlic, salt, pep, coconut sugar, balsamic and
- Mixed herbs brought to a boil then reduced to a simmer for as long as you can)
- Pickled red cabbage
- Mixed leaves
- And the piece de resistance Art of Zen Foods amazing Violife red pepper cheese slices.
Oh this tastes so good!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.