BURGER LOVE! SCRUMPTIOUS CAULIFLOWER CHEESE
Looking for a quick and easy vegan burger? Call on your friend cauliflower.
For the burger:
- I boiled the cauliflower, drained it and mashed it up with half a banana! It acts as a binder and also gives a subtle and delicious taste.
- Trust me!
- A splash of sweet chilli sauce, salt and pepper and into a metal ring.
- The most important and yummiest part is layering it into the ring!
- I layered Violife red pepper cheese slices upon each scoop of cauliflower. Sheer indulgence.
- Fry it off until golden brown and firm.
- I sandwiched it between two slices of the toasted white bread and topped with the following
- Tomato sauce (tomatoes, garlic, salt, pep, coconut sugar, balsamic and
- Mixed herbs brought to a boil then reduced to a simmer for as long as you can)
- Pickled red cabbage
- Mixed leaves
- And the piece de resistance Art of Zen Foods amazing Violife red pepper cheese slices.
Oh this tastes so good!