Cabbage bowls filled with celeriac noodles, beets and an avocado rocket pesto
Cabbage cups filled with celeriac noodles, beets and an avocado rocket pesto. Healthy, hearty and oh so quick.
- Peel off a cabbage leaf.
- Sprinkle with chilli oil or olive oil! I just love the kick of chilli.
- Use a spiralizer to make celeriac noodles. (They are just as good as courgette or carrot if not better)
- Top with mixed beans: black eyed beans, chick peas and butter beans were used here.
- Beetroot, radishes and mixed basil leaves.
- Pickled red cabbage
- Zest of lime and a little squeeze.
- Sweet chilli
- Avocado and rocket pesto
- Salt and pepper for flavouring.
- Slices of green chilli as finally a smattering of chutney.
For the pesto/guacamole sort of paste:
Blend avocado, rocket, garlic and mixed nuts. Simple! Maybe a pinch of salt and pepper to help it along.
You can also fill them with less ingredients wrap, tuck and secure with a toothpick.
Delicious either way