BRUNCH KEBABS, SMOKED POTATOES, TOFU SCRAMBLE AND VEGAN TARTARE SAUCE
Quick and delicious veggie brunch kebabs with roasted smoked paprika potatoes, cheesy tofu scramble and vegan tartare sauce left over from the other night.
- Chop and skewer veg of choice and cube 2 potatoes.
- Pop both into the oven at 200c for 30 min.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt
For the tofu:
- Heat a pan and mash tofu into a scramble
- Add a shake of:
- Turmeric and garlic powder
- Pinch of salt, pep and thyme
- Grated art of zen foods violife cheese.
- Combine and heat until cheese melts
- Foolproof and takes two min.
For the tartare sauce:
- In a food processor blend- 200ml olive oil
- 100ml soy milk
- Juice of half a lime
- Pinch of coconut sugar
- Handful of gherkins and a splash of juice from the jar
- Teaspoon of wasabi powder
I served them all up with a side of leftover tartare sauce. Not your usual brunch condiment but it works a treat.
Final little sprinkle of smoked paprika on the potatoes and you are good to go.