AVOCINI ANYONE ?
Who needs arancinis when you can make “AVOcinis” ha ha ha. I’d really love to think I invented this today but im sure there’s lots lurking online somewhere else too.
- Avocado stuffed with Moodley Manor bacon that I chopped up and sautéed in a pan with green onions, garlic and a pinch of salt.
- I then sealed the avocado back together and just lightly coated the top of both halves with vegan egg and then pressed them together.
- I rolled the whole avocado in the vegan egg mix again and then coated it in Panko flakes
- To the Panko flakes I added cumin, coriander turmeric and a little garlic powder but this is optional.
- I went back for a second round of egg and Panko dipping and then into the fryer for 10 min.
- I sat it on a bed of leaves with some blueberries, pomegranate and Follow Your Heart Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing.
- Giant dollop of leftover tomato sauce and voila!
Delectable warm avocini salad.